6.13.2010

Open Letter To The Person Who Left A Comment on DJ Mo Twister's Website


Dear You,

You left a very uncouth comment on DJ Mo Twister's website using my name.

I mean, seriously? You asked the interwebs for advice regarding my vajay-jay? WITH A WRONG GRAMMAR?

Not cool.

I'll have Grammar Nazi hunt you down and punch your kidney.

LOL. WHUT.

I know you did this and I could post your photo here for everyone's reference. But that would be a waste precious internet space. So, no.

This is Georgina Wilson. She is not a waste of precious internet space.

Hate me, miss? SEND ME AN EMAIL at dani(dot)salasalan(at)gmail(dot)com. It's the _appropriate_ thing to do.

Fuck you. Thank you.

P.S.
The Things Your Boyfriend Told You  Are All Lies. *awwwww*
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails