10.31.2010

Studio Planet Jupiter Dance Classes

In preparation for my SG-KL-BKK trip, I'll be dedicating November 2010 for dance lessons.


I badly need to shed off some a lot of weight caused by excessive drinking, emotional eating, blog events, and bumming around. Meh. Lord Google led me to studio along Jupiter Street Makati that offers dance workshops for Php1,800 a month. The fee includes enrollment in all classes: basic/intermediate/master hiphop, jazz basic, and jazz funk. Grabe lang, ang mura! I just don't like the schedule though..it starts really really early, which means I have to be at work earlier so I could take the classes I want.

HIP HOP
- Beginners class Monday,Wednesday, Friday 6pm-7pm
- Beginners-intermediate class Tuesday 5.30pm-6.30pm and Saturday 4pm-5pm
- Masterclass Saturday 5pm-6pm

JAZZ BASIC
- Tuesday 6.30pm-8pm

FUNKJAZZ:
- Friday 7pm-8.30pm, Saturday 6pm-7.30pm

Aside from dance, Planet Jupiter also offers boxing and martial arts classes. The good news is, I could take a boxing class for only Php100/session since I'll be enrolling in a one-month dance program (note to self: print photos of frenemies so I could punch their faces while training).

BOXING
- Daily, 7am onwards

BRAZILIAN JIUJITSU
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-10pm

FILIPINO MARTIAL ARTS
- Friday 8pm-10pm
- Saturday 9am-11am
- Sunday 7.30am-9.30am (special class)

Cha, Jackie, and I will start classes on Tuesday. I NEED TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails