2.28.2011

Ad Tech Singapore 2011 Registration Fees


Ad:Tech Singapore just opened its online registration today, February 28. This year's event, scheduled on June 16-17, will happen at Suntec Convention.

Three (3) passes are available: Individual Pass, Conference Pass, and Exhibit Hall Pass. Discounts will be provided for corporate and/or group purchases. Also, the Exhibit Pass is definitely FREE when you register online until June. Of course, I registered early today for the exhibit pass...I wish I had money for an individual pass but I'm sure I'll still learn a lot at the keynotes and speaker forums.

Confirmed!

Digiratis you may check the corresponding fees and/or register for Adtech Singapore here. I strongly suggest signing up for the newsletter for updates about the conference.

See you at Suntec!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails